Permanent Makeup Course London
Our semi permanent makeup courses in London all offer ONE TO ONE training and we work at your pace in our prestigious Knightsbridge PMU clinic.
Our semi permanent makeup training courses in London give you the skills to become a professional PMU artist providing the ‘must have’ aesthetic treatments for people of all ages. Everyone wants to look their best and there are no better treatments than permanent makeup to achieve this. Permanent Makeup gives instant transformations and is an ever developing market with new techniques and looks which can be subtle and undetectable or more of a statement.
If you want an enjoyable, very lucrative career and a long term business in semi permanent makeup, our training courses are ideal.
Our Aesthetic Permanent Makeup Course will give you the basic skills of creating perfect eyebrows, eyeliner and lip liner with blend. Thereafter you can take further semi permanent makeup training courses and masterclasses to add to your skills and earning capacity. Equipment you purchase for this course can be used for all additional procedures with the exception of microblading which does not require a device.
Permanent makeup reviews
What people say
Permanent Makeup Training Course London
Our semi permanent makeup course will give you the basic skills of creating perfect eyebrows, eyeliner and lip liner with blend. Thereafter you can take further PMU courses and Masterclasses to add to your skills and earning capacity. The device you purchase for this course can be used for all additional procedures with the exception of microblading which does not require a device.
Annette Power offers masterclasses for micropigmentation and microblading training and every student leaves the course confident that they are trained and provided with all the skill and knowledge they need to give their clients with the highest level of service and results.
Students who attend the Masterclasses are in small groups. The students must have previous PMU experience, insurance and have their own machines for some of the Advanced Skills Classes.
I received a degree in Computer programming from Salford University while also training to be an interior designer. I joined Thomson in marketing and sales while working as a catwalk and photographic model and still participate in shoots. I worked as a lone female in the corporate world until 2000 and became Director of two marketing companies and Sales and Marketing Director at Panasonic UK Ltd. I also set up two private telecoms companies during this time.
After consideration and much thought as well as not seeing my daughter enough, I wanted a change where I would love going to work. So I trained 20 years ago in all aspects of cosmetic and medical tattooing and decided to start at the top in the world famous Harley Street. I attend at least 2 international conferences a year and plus usually 4-6 advanced permanent makeup training courses to ensure I’m fully up to date with all methods and procedures.
Why Train With Annette Power Ltd?
Annette Power is a master trainer established for 22 years in the world famous Harley St, now based 5 minutes walk from Harrods in prestigious Knightbridge in central London.Knowing you have been trained to the highest standards your clients will pay a premium for your treatments.
All training is ONE TO ONE. We provide all your models to work on. This is a huge focus of all your training. You will go at your pace and have lots of practical experience with no need for case studies after the course. Annette will be available to give ongoing support after the course when ever that is needed.
Annette, where possible, carries out the Permanent Makeup training courses herself. She has an impeccable reputation as one of the leading experts in PMU. She is sought out by clients worldwide for her skills for her ‘very natural look’ as well as the best person to rectify the mistakes caused by less skilled Permanent Makeup practitioners.
Her client list is full of VIP’s, celebrities, A list stars and TV personalities. To Annette all her clients are whoever they are VIP’s. There are no different levels of service and pricing. All her clients and students are given the same care and professionalism.
A manual will be sent once the course is booked and deposit paid (50% non refundable deposit on booking and securing your dates, balance two weeks to prior to course date). Many students have a beauty or medical background but this is not required as we will teach you all the skills you need to start this rewarding career. We do not want to go through information you can understand and read yourself in this manual and waste valuable time on your course so this is home study material to learn and refresh your knowledge before your course.
Four Days Intensive One to One Training essential for such technical procedures on clients faces. We do not believe you first course should ever be taught in a group situation. Three out of the four days will be live models from 9.30am to 5pm each day, models provided by us. You have no stress of providing models yourselves, it’s all down to us.
We recommend after this course a little further down the line you embark on some of our MASTERCLASSES which are advanced skills taught in very small classes. However that is not essential it is entirely up to you how much further you want to advance your knowledge.
It is the responsibility of each student to check with their local authority the course they choose meets with the licensing requirement of their local authority before booking.
PMU has no official governing body therefore there is no industry standard or accreditation. Choose your course based on the experience and knowledge of your trainer. Check reviews. Choose wisely!
Annette is always on hand to advise and guide what is best for you.
- Hair stroke eyebrows using a variety of needles
- Eyelash enhancement top and bottom
- Eyeliner top and bottom
- Lip Liner with blend
- Beauty spot
- Colour Science
- Anaesthetics and effective pain control
- Health and Safety
- How to set up your new room
- Client consultation and paperwork
Everything you need for your new career:
- Precision Plus Vogue or Nano machine
- All the different types of needles you need
- All the colours needed for brows/liner/lips
- Supporting Colour charts and information
- A selection of the best anaesthetics
- Pigment holder
- Pigment Pots
- Aftercare sachets
- Sharps box
- Yellow bags for clinical waste
- Measuring callipers
- Markers for skin
- Lancets and alcohol wipes for patch testing
- Consultation and Aftercare documents
- The choice of machine is up to you. The more robust Vogue (new out) or the Nano
- Cost of training £4600
- Student Kit with Vogue digital machine £3750 + VAT
- Student Kit with Nano digital machine £3250 + VAT
One day Taster Microblading Course. Decide if a career in Microblading is for you. This beginners course is a good way to learn how to measure and create eyebrows, learn colour theory and hair patterns and techniques. A great deal is taught in one day. Book now for this offer. All bookings must be made before March 31st to secure this offer.
- Course is for those who already do Permanent Make Up with digital machine and want to add this to their portfolio of treatments that they offer.
- Taught how to measure, colour selection, hair pattern techniques, choice of tools and pigments. Work on mats and live models.
- Kit not included but can be supplied if required.
- Offer until end of March
£2200 – normally £1200 per day (saving of £200)
- Introduction and information about Microblading.
- Understanding the clients needs.
- Shaping brows on paper & on live model.
- Stroke pattern. (Head Stokes, Transition & Brow direction.)
- Practice on skin stimulation matts.
- Skin & knowledge of different skin types.
- Pigment colours & colour theory.
- Understanding how to use, hold & work with Microblading Tool.
- Pressure when Microblading.
- Consultation with client.
- The process & procedure from beginning to end.
- Advice on taking photographs.
Three days training £3100
- For those already training who want to go to the next level with new techniques and patterns and
gain more qualifications and more confidence
Two days training £2100
Manual Ombre Shading is a semi-permanent cosmetic technique that gives eyebrows a shading effect without the use of makeup. The term Ombre comes from French and means shaded or shading. It involves combining microblading strokes with brow shading powder to create a denser, fuller eyebrow appearance.
As a combined beauty treatment, manual ombre shading has a distinct advantage over standalone procedures since it gives each hair a new level of depth. This makes it a popular choice among clients who suffer from alopecia, irregular hair distribution or extremely thin eyebrows. After the treatment, a high-quality 3D look is achieved, with minimal upkeep to maintain appearance.
- Understanding the clients needs
- Different shading techniques
- Combination microblading & shading
- Practice on skim stimulation matts.
- Skin & knowledge of different skin types.
- Blend of pigment colours.
- Understanding how to use, hold & work with Tool & Blades.
- Pressure when Shading.
- The process & procedure from begging to end.
One day £1200
Students who are on PMU can add to their skills by attending a one day course and add to their portfolio of treatments.
This is an excellent treatment for those with poorly applied PMU who want it removing or lightening prior to the start of new treatments. This also works for normal tattoos.
Half day training £700
- Nipple restoration after mastectomy and reconstruction
- Scar camouflage surgical and burns
- Scalp camouflage after transplant and disguising transplant scars
- Alopecia eyebrows and eyeliner
Four days training £4600
Annette Power is a master trainer and every student leaves confident that they are trained and provided with all the skill and knowledge they need to give their clients with the highest level of service and results. Students who attend the Masterclasses are in small groups. The students must have previous PMU experience, insurance and have their own machines for some of the Advanced Skills Classes.
There are Classes for technicians with experience in:
- Microblading 3 day, 2 day + 1 day courses with digital machine or manual shading
- Ombré eyebrows
- Advanced Eyeliner techniques
- Advanced Full Lip techniques
- Removal with Gel (half day)
- One day masterclass in Advanced Eyeliner Techniques £1200
- One day masterclass in Advanced Full Lip Techniques £1200
- Half day removal course with Gel specifically designed for PMU Pigments £700
- Microblading 3 day course. One to one or one to two. We are the only course to offer this training as other courses are all run in groups £3100
- Microblading 2 day Advanced course £2100, Manual Shading Ombré 1 day £1200